Application Summer 2021 CLOSED
Prospective Students/Members of CONG
Welcome to the Colorado State Tuition Assistance web page. Here you will find information on how and when to apply for Tuition Assistance program information and eligibility, and the participating institutions.
For additional information please email the State Tuition Assistance Program Manager Joni Fernandez at email@example.com.
Reminder, you must apply for State TA every semester!
Please continue to check back regarding updates
- SEMESTER APPLICATION PERIOD
- APPLICATION OPENS
- APPLICATION CLOSES
Application packets must be complete and submitted online by the deadline in order to be considered.
- START HERE -> Document & Submission Checklist For Applicants 06-18-18.pdf
- CSU Global Burgandy and Gold Track Guidance 2020-2021.pdf
- CSU Global Burgandy Track Guidance 2021-2022.pdf
- CSU Global Gold Track Guidance 2021-2022.pdf
- FAQs Updated 02-11-20.pdf
- GI Bill Comparison Chart - FY18.pdf
- Education Benefits Pamphlet.pdf
State Tuition Assistance Overview
Which Guard Members are eligible to apply?
CO National Guard Members under the following ‘eligible’ statuses, are encouraged to apply for State Tuition Assistance:
- Title 32: Traditional, AGR, Federal Technician, One-Time-Occasional-Tour (OTOT), M-Day for CO National Guard
- 6 month minimum service requirement (including transfers)
- Title 10: Active Duty (not part of CO National Guard)
- Title 38 Veteran/Retiree
To retain eligibilty a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 MUST be maintained. If a school reports a cumulative GPA lower than the 2.5 minimum the student will no longer be eligbile for State TA.
Currently, the program is paying up to $5,000 for tuition (only) per semester, at the approved schools listed below.
*Funding is not guaranteed and subject to change, based on funding availability. State TA eligibility caps: 132 credit hours or 8 years (whichever is reached first).
*State TA will give priority funding to students pursuing their first degree of that level (E.g. a first bachelors degree). Students pursuing a second degree of the same level may still apply for State TA but are not garunteed funding.
- Adams State University
- Aims Community College
- Arapahoe Community College
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University at Ft. Collins & Online Plus
- Colorado State University – Global
- Colorado State University at Pueblo
- Community College of Aurora
- Community College of Denver
- Emily Griffith Technical College
- Fort Lewis College
- Front Range Community College
- Lamar Community College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Morgan Community College
- Northeastern Junior College
- Otero Junior College
- Pickens Technical College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Southwest Colorado Community College
- Technical College of the Rockies
- Trinidad State Junior College
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado at Denver
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- University of Northern Colorado
- Western Colorado University
Questions should be directed to:
Thank you for your interest!