Application Fall 2021 Enrollment Dates
July 1st - 31st
STATE TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
Prospective Students/Members of CONG
Welcome to the Colorado State Tuition Assistance web page. Here you will find information on how and when to apply for Tuition Assistance program information and eligibility, and the participating institutions.
For additional information please email the State Tuition Assistance Program Manager Joni Fernandez at email@example.com.
Reminder, you must apply for State TA every semester!
Please continue to check back regarding updates
- SEMESTER APPLICATION PERIOD
- APPLICATION OPENS
- APPLICATION CLOSES
Application packets must be complete and submitted online by the deadline in order to be considered.
State Tuition Assistance Overview
The State TA is a program designed to assist (Army/Air) CO National Guard members with the expense of tuition at public institutions. Currently, the State TA Program awards up to 100% of tuition ONLY (after COF /per semester) and cannot exceed $5000/ semester.
State Tuition Assistance is ONLY available to members serving in the CO National Guard.
- Title 32: Traditional
- Title 10 (Call up)
- Federal Technician
- One-Time-Occasional-Tour (OTOT)
- M-Day for CO National Guard
Ineligible Service Status:
- Title 10: Active Duty (not part of CO National Guard)
- Title 38 Veteran/Retiree
Students must meet State TA program Requirements to receive funding.
State TA Program Requirements:
- 6 months of service in the CO National Guard prior to start of semester
- Meet CO National Guard performance requirements
- ETS Date (End Term of Service) on/after the semester end date
- Enrolled in a State TA approved institution
- Maintain a CGPA of 2.5 or better
- Meet all school continuing requirements.
A student is no longer eligible for State TA once they have reached an Aggregate Cap.
- 132 semester hours OR
- 8 year’s total use of the program.
*Aggregate caps are based on whichever cap is reached first! The State TA Office tracks Aggregate Caps.
A list of approved state schools, application dates, and application links (each semester) are provided below.
*Funding is not guaranteed and subject to change, based on funding availability. State TA eligibility caps: 132 credit hours or 8 years (whichever is reached first).
*State TA will give priority funding to students pursuing their first degree of that level (E.g. a first bachelors degree). Students pursuing a second degree of the same level may still apply for State TA but are not garunteed funding.
- Adams State University
- Aims Community College
- Arapahoe Community College
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University at Ft. Collins & Online Plus
- Colorado State University – Global
- Colorado State University at Pueblo
- Community College of Aurora
- Community College of Denver
- Emily Griffith Technical College
- Fort Lewis College
- Front Range Community College
- Lamar Community College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Morgan Community College
- Northeastern Junior College
- Otero Junior College
- Pickens Technical College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Southwest Colorado Community College
- Technical College of the Rockies
- Trinidad State Junior College
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado at Denver
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- University of Northern Colorado
- Western Colorado University
Questions should be directed to:
Thank you for your interest!